11.09.2007

I gotta hand it to The Social Registry, their Social Club 7" series just keeps pumping out the great releases. Another limited slice of fun and frolic tumbles onto your platter courtesy of I.U.D.

I.U.D. - FF'ing b/w Goat Pussy 7"
Until further notice I.U.D. wins the prize for best combination of nonsensical artwork with bizarre song titles. Any band that releases a track called "Goat Pussy" automatically gets at least one spin, right? I.U.D. isn't all shock and awe
though, the band is comprised of Gang Gang Dance's Lizzie Bougatsos and longtime friend Sadie Laska. Bougatsos tries her hand in the drummer's seat on this project and the combination of pounding rhythms with an array of samples that befit a GGD connection works just right. So check this one out because even without the quality music it contains this is a release you need on your shelf for aesthetics alone. Hell get one for mom, the holidays are coming up.

Download:
[MP3] I.U.D. -Goat Pussy

Support the artist. Buy it HERE
Bookmark and Share
posted by dissensous at 11:54:00 AM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great, thanx

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home