6.02.2006

What A Friday For A Song(s)!

This is the first installment of what we'll be calling What A Friday For A Song(s)!, and basically I'll be posting a few of the best songs that I came across during the week. This doesn't mean it's necessarily a new song and you may not find it to be all that good but who doesn't like Friday, and who doesn't like a song(s)? By the way, a friend of mine took the picture above and I think it's pretty amazing; thanks Graham. I have a feeling I'll be stealing more photos from his Flickr page in the future.
Download
The Foundry Field Recordings - Broken Strings
Arthur & Yu - Afterglow
Think About Life - Money
Hey Willpower - Hundredaire
Sambassadeur - Between The Lines
Hell On Wheels - Alexandr
Port O'Brian - A Bird Flies By
Oneida - Happy New Year
Bookmark and Share
posted by pitchblack at 11:26:00 AM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

4:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home